Good Morning - How can we help you?
- Please Note: All flu vaccinations will be carried out at The Red House Surgery in Radlett this year.
- Important Flu Vaccination Information for Patients Aged 50-64
- Flu Vaccination Information 2020
- COVID-19 – ‘Rescue Pack’ advice for patients with respiratory conditions
- Need a sick certificate for self-isolating at home?
Who do I see
For information on how best to be seen at the Surgery, select the service or condition you require:
Find out more about symptoms and conditions.
Our surgery information can be found on the NHS website and you can also leave a review
Simply make your requests online
- Red House Surgery, Radlett
- Park Street Surgery, Park Street
- Gateways Surgery, Shenley
The Red House Group – Surgeries
Red House Surgery
124 Watling Street, Radlett,
Park Street Surgery
10 Withy Place, Park Street,
17 Andrew Close, Shenley,