1. Care is the core of the Red House Group of Practices and the care we deliver helps the individual person together with their family.
2. Compassion – we provide care through relationships based on empathy respect and dignity.
3. Competence – all of us in the care we provide must have the ability to understand our patient’s needs.
4. Communication is central to successful caring relationships and to effective team working.
5. Courage – meaning we each have the personal strength and vision to innovate and embrace new ways of working.
6. Commitment – we need to build on our commitment to improve the care and experience of our patients.