Protecting You and the Community
As a temporary measure to minimise risk of coronavirus infection, we are taking a number of precautions:
- All prebooked and urgent appointments shall be triaged by the Doctor by telephone only. The Doctor will discuss by phone how to help you and, if necessary, can arrange a face-to-face appointment
- For the time being, there will be no online or face-to-face appointments to book directly. Please contact your registered surgery to arrange a telephone consultation
- Please do not come to the Surgery for any reason if you have a cough, cold or temperature, or have travelled to an at-risk country in the past 14 days. Please speak to us first.
- Prescription requests can still be made online, via your Pharmacist or post through the letterbox at our surgery doors
- Advice, information and a self-assessment for coronavirus are available on NHS111 online via www.111.nhs.uk/covid-19