Temporary Residents

If you are registered at another GP surgery in the UK, but are staying temporarily in the area (less than three months) and need to see a GP, you may register at the practice as a Temporary Resident.  We can then provide you with the medical care you require for the duration of your stay.

To register as a temporary resident you will need to complete and sign a GMS3 Temporary Resident Form.  You can obtain this form from the surgery reception.